Come join Penn State students on the Penn State campus to celebrate the new THON season, meet up with old friends, and create new bonds at the 19th Annual Family Carnival on Sunday, November 16, 2014! Relive the spirit of THON with a small taste of THON weekend, filled with your favorite organizations and volunteers!
Overview of the carnival’s events:
• Participate in the fun carnival games provided by THON committees and music provided by DJ Larry Moore!
• Relax, catch up and meet other Four Diamonds families, and enjoy great food provided by the THON Hospitality Committee in the Family Lounge.
• Record a video message to the dancers of THON 2015 ! These messages will
be compiled into a video that will be shown THON Weekend during the dancers' toughest hours!
• Vote on the color of the THON Family t-shirt, which you will receive during THON weekend.
• See the THON 2015 logo revealed at the conclusion of the carnival!
Please register using this link. (Please remember to register for the Adopt-A-Family Program on your THON Registration form and mail it to the Four Diamonds Office by October 11th so that you can share this awesome day with your paired organization!)
Please contact Cara Wojciechowski, Family Relations Director, at (717) 490-0855 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Family Carnival.
THON Hoops is a fun-packed day with the Family Relations Committee, Executive Committee, and the Penn State Men’s Basketball team! The game will be held at the Bryce Jordan Center - another chance to get excited about THON Weekend! Please check your Mailers for more details on the date of the event, games, activities, and an RSVP form for the event. If you have any questions, please contact Cara Wojciechowski, Family Relations Director, at (717) 490-0855 or email@example.com.